Media player app for smartphones and tablets
BSPlayer is a video playing app that has made a name for itself because of the large number of file formats it supports. This app makes it possible for users to view videos of all types right from their Android devices, either phones or tablets.
As mentioned previously, BSPlayer is compatible with a great number of video file formats. Among these formats are MP3, wmv, 3gp, mp4, m4v, MTS, avi, FLV, MOV, MKV, and MPG. The app also works well with streaming video formats, such as RTSP, MMS, RTMP, AND HTTP. This wide variety of compatible file formats gives BSPlayer users a lot of flexibility when it comes to the videos they watch on their mobile devices.
BSPlayer offers more than just a long list of compatible file formats. Users can also add subtitles to the videos they watch through the app. They can also alter the audio in a video to better suit their preferences. Users also have the ability to play videos stored on their personal computers through their devices. It is important to note, however, that this requires that the user is connected to a strong WiFi network and the videos have been synced to the phone or tablet they are using.
- Watch videos through Android mobile devices.
- App supports a several different file formats.
- Users can watch videos stored on PC once they have been synced with mobile device.
- App will sometimes momentarily speed up video play as if it is fast-forwarding.
- Updates can sometimes remove certain features.
- added option to select default video format/aspect ratio (fill, best fit...)
- added 'Pan mode', you can now pan/move (use two fingers) video when it's zoomed
- added option to enable/disable rendering into cutout area
- fixed file delete bug on LAN when using SMB2
- fixed video stuttering with some devices and bluetooth headphones
- fixed problem with subtitle download in some cases only the first subtitle was always downloaded
- stability improvements and bug fixes